Resources for HIPC Members
Planning Cycle, Acronyms, & Trainings
- Above you will find a list of commonly used acronyms during HIPC and subcommittee meetings.
- Above you will find multiple trainings (video) from the Office of HIV Planning. These training videos were recorded and posted on the OHP website. Visit our training page to view more.
Procedure, Bylaws, & Policy
- Above is a Robert's Rules "cheat sheet" (PDF). Robert's Rules of Order is the standard for facilitating discussions and group decision-making. HIPC follows Robert's rules to help a group have better and more productive meetings.
- Above are the HIPC Bylaws, approved December 2018 (PDF).
- Above is Article X: Conflict of Interest, taken from the Philadelphia EMA HIPC Bylaws approved December 2018.
- Above is the HIV/AIDS BUREAU POLICY 16-02 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services: Eligible Individuals & Allowable Uses of Funds (PDF). This PCN defines and provides program guidance for each of the Core Medical and Support Services named in statute and defines individuals who are eligible to receive these HRSA RWHAP services.
Planning Council Primer
- Above is the Planning Council Primer in both English and Spanish (PDF). The Primer is a great way to familiarize yourself with what HIPC does and how it operates. Also visit our About HIPC page for more information around HIPC roles and responsibilities.
- Check out Planning CHATT (Community HIV/AIDS Technical Assistance and Training for Planning project) for more trainings. Planning CHATT's goal is to help RWHAP planning councils and planning bodies (PC/PB) across the U.S. to fulfill their legislative responsibilities, strengthen consumer engagement, and increase the involvement of community providers in HIV service delivery planning.
- Check out the Target HIV Glossary for more acronyms and terminology to help your meaningful engagement within HIPC.