About the Prevention Committee
The Prevention Committee plans HIV prevention services within Philadelphia. The Prevention Committee works with the HIPC, collaborates with the health department, and provides input into the Philadelphia EMA Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan. The Prevention Committee also reviews the health department's application for federal HIV prevention funding. The Prevention Committee does not allocate HIV prevention resources.
The Prevention Committee meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please see the calendar for upcoming meeting information.
Click here to go to past meeting minutes and materials (2017-2021 materials).
2022 Prevention Committee Meetings
Links to 2022 meeting minutes and meeting materials.
- Committee Structure/Focus
- 2022-2023 Commitee Work Plan
- AACO PrEP Discussion
- Integrated Plan Checklist
- Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance
- Situational Analysis in the Integrated Plan
- AACO Prevention Update --Javontae Williams