Supporting Community Planning for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention in the Philadelphia area
We support two decision-making bodies that plan HIV care and prevention services in the Philadelphia area: the Philadelphia EMA Ryan White Part A Planning Council (RWPC) and the Philadelphia HIV Prevention Planning Group (HPG).
We also assist the Positive Committee, a group that supports and enhances the participation of people living with HIV/AIDS in the community planning process through educational activities and outreach.
As a part of our work supporting the efforts of the planning bodies, we:
- assess needs
- produce literature reviews
- conduct community outreach and educational activities
- write comprehensive plans
- record and monitor official processes (including meeting minutes)
- collaborate with the AIDS Activities Coordinating Office (AACO) and other community and governmental organizations
- and, provide logistical and administrative support.
All meetings are open to the public. Please join us.
Want to attend a meeting? Check out our calendar or
contact us for more information.
For information about HIV/AIDS services or testing, call:
Health Information Hotline - Philadelphia Department of Health
FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL